New Year's Special at the Prosserman JCCPosted on Dec 31, 2012 9:33am
Get 20% off programs at the Prosserman JCC
before January 15th, 2013 at 7pm!
It is a great time to start feeling refreshed, engaged and active! Join a program at the Prosserman JCC and become an integral part of our thriving community. Save 20% before January 15th at 7pm when you enrol in any of our unique and exciting Children & Family and Adults, Zoomers & Beyond programs!
Here are some highlights of the programs we offer:
- In The Mix is an innovative program that provides a unique opportunity for children to explore what’s new in dance, music and internet technology.
- Mommy and Baby Fitness is a class including fitness for Mommy and Baby, infant stimulation, songs, rhythms and so much more.
- Pre Natal Fitness will help prepare your body for labour and delivery, while preparing your mind and spirit for baby and Mommyhood.
- Shabbat programs that get children ready for Shabbat by singing songs, dancing, playing games, and listening to stories.
- Art Appreciation with Osnat Lippa is part of the Ryerson University/ Chang School that will explore the influential periods of art history.
- Kevin Courier will examine some of the more intriguing and unique angles in film and Hollywood.
- Presented by local literary experts and beloved book reviewers, Treasures in Jewish Literature is an engaging series exploring the best contemporary Jewish literature. Each presenter offers insights into the reviewed titles through vibrant dialogue and discussion.
- Social yoga is a program that will help you to develop strength, flexibility, endurance and correct body alignment.
For more information or to register for a program please call (416) 638-1881 ex. 4235.